Adult Education at MSJC
Adult Education Non-Credit department at MSJC offers quality programs that support the communities we serve.
Register now for Spring 2024 classes.
Registration will be open through January 12.
Classes begin January 16.
Adult Ed Student Support Resources
PowerPoint Guides and Handouts
- Registering for Adult Ed Classes Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Register for Adult Ed Classes
- Activate MSJC Student Account
- Activate MSJC Student Account in Spanish
- New Student Online Registration
- Returning Student Online Registration
- Activate MSJC Student Account and Request New Access
Video Tutorials in Spanish:
- New Student Online Registration in Spanish
- Returning Student Online Registration in Spanish
- Activate MSJC Student Account and Request New Access Code in Spanish
If you have any questions, please email us at: AdultEducationandNon-Credit@msjc.edu
*Make sure to include your first and last name, ASAP ID number if known, phone number, and email address, so we can quickly assist you.
Please note: Students are unable to drop themselves from class once enrolled. If you need to drop a class for any reason, please email AdultEducationandNon-Credit@msjc.edu with your first and last name, ASAP ID number if known, phone number, and email address.
Hear from MSJC Adult Ed students!
For more information call 951-487-3707