Student Health Center
We can be reached via email or Call (951) 465-8371 to schedule in-person or telehealth appointments.
While the student health center strives to give quality care to as many students as possible, there will be times when appointments are not available. Please see this LIST OF RESOURCES (Mental Health, Domestic Violence, Coping Skills) available for students in their time of need.
COVID19 Vaccine go to MyTurn.ca.gov, Effective March 23, 2022 the Student Health Center will no longer be providing COVID-19 vaccines. Please schedule any future appointments with other local providers in your area using MyTurn.ca.gov.
Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Bienvenue! Benvenuto! Willkommen!
Wellness begins by looking where it isn't
What comes to mind when you think about health & wellness; - Nutrition? - Exercise?
- Weight Mgmt.? People typically only think about health in the physical form but
health & wellness is composed of so
MSJC Student Health Centers are your centers of health & well-being. We treat the whole person and aim to prepare you to be successful in life, not just in school.
MSJC Student Health Centers operate around the 8-Dimensions of Wellness
Physical . . Intellectual . . Emotional . . Social . . Spiritual . . Occupational . . Financial . . Environmental
Focusing our program on The Eight Dimensions of Wellness, we are able to give you the tools to not only evaluate your overall health and wellness but empower you to make choices and change habits that will improve your quality of life.
The Student Health Center is a place where students can feel relaxed, rejuvenated and most importantly welcome. We don't want you to come and see us only when you are sick.
Check out our Services and contact us today to see how we can help you to be the best version of you!
Mental Health Support Group /
COVID-19 Support Group
A place to process, receive support, learn strategies, and overcome challenges together.
- Attachment Styles Explained
- Crack the Cycle of Anxiety
- Effective Stress Management
- What is Mindfulness and Why Does It Work?
- Study Skills for Overcoming Test Anxiety
- High Functioning Depression: Signs + Coping Skills
- Clearing our Brains' Cognitive Distortions
- Self-Hatred and its Residual Anxiety Part I
- How to Overcome Self-Hatred Part II
- Maintaining Friendships
- Quieting Your Mind for More Restful Sleep
- Breathwork: How to Relax On-Command
Dr. Lisa McAllister
Dean Health Services
Director of Mental Health Services