Financial Aid Tips for Students
- Include your social security number on your MSJC admissions application.
Apply for financial aid as early as possible starting October 1st of each year. Students are encouraged to submit their application prior to the March 2nd priority deadline.
- List MSJC on the school selection section of your financial aid application. For the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) add Title IV Code 001246 and for California Dream Act Application (CADAA) add School Code 00124600.
- Students with special circumstances may need to consult the Financial Aid Office prior to filing their financial aid application. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.
Check your email and Self-Service financial aid checklist regularly for any important updates or documents that may be requested.
- If you are not using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool on the FAFSA you will be asked to submit IRS Tax Return Transcripts or an IRS verification of Non-Filing letter. Order your IRS Tax Return Transcipts.
- Please review and understand MSJC Financial Aid Terms and Conditions.
- Speak to an Academic Counselor before dropping classes.
- Speak to a financial aid representative prior to making any changes to review any potential eligiblity impacts.
A valid photo ID and student ID number are required to receive specific information about your financial aid. Social Security numbers cannot be used.